MSc International Management and Digital Business: disruptive technologies for strategic breakthrough
This is a unique Master's degree program in the field of breakthrough technologies from the leading European and Russian business education institutions – Institute of Business Studies and Grenoble Ecole de Management.
Ideal candidates for this program: Bachelors graduated from technical universities or with major in management or economics, who speak English (minimum required level: Upper Internediate) and are aiming at pursuing successful career in international high-tech companies both in Russia and abroad.
European program partner - Grenoble Ecole de Management - is ranked 17th in the Financial Times ranking of the best business schools in Europe.
This program is a 2-year full-time course with flexible training schedule (evenings and weekends) allowing you to comfortably combine studies and your work.
The program also provides military service deferment.
Santiago Garcia, Ph.D, Dean and Director of Grenoble Graduate School of Business
38.04.02 Management - MSc International Management and Digital Business: disruptive technologies for strategic breakthrough
The program, developed jointly with Grenoble Ecole de Management, is focused on developing an ability to recognize, apply and master modern information technologies, including those that are actively emerging and associated with a strategic breakthrough in business.
Duration: 2 years
Some advantages of this unique program
- Upon completion of the program Graduates receive a Double Degree: a Master's degree from an internationally recognized European business school, and a State Diploma of Master in Management from the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), the leader in Russian business education, which creates the most important competitive advantage in building a career;
- A unique, high in-demand profile which allows to combine the skills of mastering the latest information technologies and practically applying it in the business environment for solving business problems, is completely new for the Russian market;
- Students of this program can be both graduates of technical universities with Bachelor’s degree, knowledgeable in the fields of technology, as well as graduates of managerial and other non-technical specialties with analytical thinking, but haven’t yet worked with modern information technologies before;
- The program focuces on information technologies of disruptive potential, in particular on such strategically Big Data, Internet of Things, Internet of Value/Blockchain;
- 50% of professors are coming from Grenoble Ecole de Management, while another 50% is represented by the best RANEPA professors, practitioners and managers of leading international innovative companies, - together they form an outstanding professors team;
- Classes take place in the center of Moscow, at Prechistenskaya embankment, on a conformtable schedule (in the evenings on weekdays and on weekends).
Ratings and accreditation
For Double Degree programs in Russia Grenoble Ecole De Management can be considered the most prestigious European insitution one could partner with
The school has all three major international accreditations (less than 1% of business schools in the world have all the three accreditations):
- AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System)
- AMBA (Association of MBAs)
Triple accreditation is an outstanding international recognition of the high quality of the institution and of all the programs and degrees it offers. This accreditation allows to conduct an independent assessment of the organizational processes in the business schools ensuring that the content and quality of programs meet the established international standards.
Professional profile of our graduates
Managers of international high-tech companies
First of all, the program is aimed at raising professional managers for international companies operating in areas where modern innovative technologies have a significant impact on developing business.
Our graduates will become professional managers prepared to work both in Russian and international companies with well-developed innovative thinking, able to recognize, master and implement advanced emerging information technologies with significant potential for strategic business development.
Graduates will become carriers of a very highly required and yet market rare, unique profile combining the ability to distinguish new promising information technologies and a deep understanding of the organizational business processes, structure and work flow of international companies to effectively implement these technologies to obtain a sustainable competitive advantage.
New technologies consultants
Graduates will become consultants and managers with ability to analyze the latest technological trends and its application to business development, as well as adivising top management on the need, scope, business and timing parameters for integrating new technologies and forecasting further development. Besides, they can be part of the Technology Industry Council.