September 2. Orientation week started for international students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate exchange programs at the Department of International Business and Business Administration (FMBDA)
Of them 20 foreign students, who accounted for 30% of the total number of students in the third year of undergraduate studies whose major is Management have already joined their Russian peers in the classrooms.
Foreign students are come from various partner universities such as
- NEOMA Business School, France - Clémence CODET, Romane GOEDRAAD, Louis BUCHET
- Burgundy School of Business, Dijon, France - Camille ESCALIER, Envel LE BOURG, William GOURBEYRE
- EDHEC Business School France - Ilyas AIT ISHA, Franck RASTOUL Romain KREITEL
- Pforzheim University, Germany - Alona MOROSOW, Lovis JOAS
- University of Applied Sciences Belefield, Germany - Diana SPEJT, Alina RITTER, Thomas SONNENFELD
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland- Cecilia FULLIN, Dominic WEBER
- IGS Lyon, France- Charlotte BUTTELLI
- Karachi University of Business and Management (IoBM), Pakistan - Farial KHAN, Zohaib AHMED, Shahrukh ALAIA
The meeting and accommodation campaign on the Moscow campus was carried out by students of the FMBDA as part of the buddy system for foreigners. In the early morning, afternoon and late night, our students remotely coordinated transfers of foreigners on issues such as flight delays, passport control, student navigation at Moscow airports, parking for drivers, luggage search, overcoming language barriers with drivers, passing medical examinations, etc.
Special thanks to the students of the Bachelor in International Management Program - Ilya ZORIN (2nd year student), Vladislav GORBUNOV, Nikita ANISIMOV, Valeria MAZAEVA, Marina TABAGUA (4th year students) to Philip LAPIN (graduate), of the Bachelor in Human Resource Management Program - Ekaterina KOMAROVA, Ekaterina BARANOVA, Kermen BOLDYREVA (3d year students) and of the Bachelor in International relations Program - Elena SOBOLEVA (3d year student).
The official get-together with foreign bachelors was intense and eventful. Ekaterina ORLOVA, Senior Lecturer, Chair of English and Business at the Department of International Relations, opened the orientation session with a lecture on Russia and its traditions. Vladislav GORBUNOV, 4th year student of FMBDA, gave a talk on the history of IBS with the focus on how student life is organized there. English language instructors conducted the language placement for academic purposes.
Zemfira GALIMULLINA, the International bachelors programs coordinator for IBS, gave an introduction into the history of the Academy and of the Moscow campus, touched upon administrative requirements, the intricacies in addressing academic integration issues, the specificity of the training procedure, talked on academic curriculum of the program. New students got their student ID cards from Olga KORYAGINA, Head of the International Students and Staff support Unit of the International Development Department RANEPA & She also conducted a quest-introduction to the Academy campus.
We wish you success and welcome!
International Programs Coordinator
Department of International Business and Business Administration IBS-Moscow