The Department of International Business and Business Administration
- 38.03.02 Bachelor in Management Specialization "International Management"
- 38.03.03 Bachelor in Human Resources Management Specialization "Human Resources Management in International Business"
- 38.03.02 Bachelor in Management Specialization "Managing breakthrough projects in international business"
The Department of International Relations
- 41.03.05 Bachelor in International Relations Specialization "International Relations: Business, Economics, Politics”
- 41.03.01 Bachelor in Foreign Regional Studies Specialization "East Asia Regional Studies: Economy and Politics (China)"
- Master in International Management
- Master in International Management, a joint program within IBSA alliance
- Master in International business: HR management in the context of digital transformation
- Master in Modern technologies of effective marketing