Corporate & short programs, seminars, trainings
IBS offers a wide range of customized and short programs, seminars and trainings both for business and for government institutions.
Short programs, seminars, trainings
Seminars and trainings on the current issues of management, marketing, finance, strategy, leadership, effective communications, human resources and business processes management.
The target group includes IBS alumni, managers and executives, who wish to enhance their knowledge and improve their skills in a specific area.
The topics for seminars and trainings are determined taking into account the needs and interests of our graduates, the latest trends in business practices, and aim to address the most important issues and to contribute to our participants’ professional development.
IBS offers a wide range of customized programs business and government institutions. The main feature of these programs is their customer orientation. Both the curriculum and the format of delivery is designed in such a way that the customer’s requests and requirements are fully met.
The programs are delivered by the best faculty and trainers of IBS, who use the most advanced and effective teaching technologies. Lectures and seminars are conducted in the form of dialogues and discussions, case-study analysis, business and role games, management trainings.
IBS corporate customized programs feature:
- Flexible class schedule
- Participants’ contributions to the curriculum design
- A legendary team of faculty
- A variety of formats (from 2 months to 2 years)
In 2015-2016 IBS delivered the following programs for corporate clients:
- The program for regional senior managers of JSC “Rosselkhozbank”
- Roscosmos. The program for middle managers of the aerospace industry - “Master in operations management. Level 1.0”.
- The program for Tomsk region administration. Modern technologies of management and leadership in for regional administration
- The program for the Moscow Government. A module in strategic management for senior managers of the Moscow Government “Business workshop. Reloading 1.0»
- MOESK (“Moscow united power supply company”). A professional retraining program for the heads of the company’s structural units
IBS corporate clients:
- SERVIER Laboratories,
- MICROSOFT RUS,
- GENERAL ELECTRIC,
- SUN MICROSYSTEMS,
- SCHWARZHOPF & HENKEL RUSSIA