Executive MBA in Strategic Management and Leadership
The Executive MBA program of IBS «Strategic Management and Leadership» historically is the first program in Russia for business owners and senior executives. Launched in 2001 it incorporated the vast experience of IBS in the field of long-term educational programs and is a unique product, aimed at the Russian business elite.
The program is delivered by the Institute of Business Studies of RANEPA - the oldest Russian business school. IBS is recognized by the Russian business community and is well known worldwide for the high quality of its programs, that have national and international accreditations.
Eligibility criteria, that applicants to the program have to meet:
- A higher education degree;
- Management experience of at least 5 years;
- Strong motivation to study..
- The first Russian program for executives (launched in 2001).
- Accreditations: AMBA (international), NACBME.
- No 6 in Easter Europe according to the Eduniversal international ranking.
- Competitive selection of candidates and strict eligibility criteria ensure same-level participants in study groups.
- Over 1000 participants admitted to the program and over 900 graduates
- The faculty team comprising the best Russian and leading international professors.
- The faculty team comprises academic faculty, that are constantly involved in consulting, as well as business consultants and practitioners, prominent businesspeople and public figures.
- Well and logically designed program structure, consisting of 5 blocks, covering all aspects of business operations and a manager’s activity.
- In-built specialization in strategic management and leadership.
- The program addresses current business trends, taps into the practical management experience of its participants and incorporates it into the learning process.
- An international study module in Judge Business School Cambridge University.
- The program’s duration is 21 months with a convenient format of delivery: classes on week-ends.
- An option of also earning a Master in Management government-accredited degree (EMBA+Master track).
Scientific Director of EMBA and MBA IBS Ranepa Ichak Adizes welcomes students and graduates of the I...
For IBS graduates and students
Dr. Ichak Adizes speaking on core competence Russian managers should have today, contribution of Adi...
Manfred Kets de Vries is a Dutch psychologist, Professor of leadership development and organizationa...
Dr. Adizes has held an open lecture-discussion "Leadership in a period of constant, rapid change" on...
20th CEEMAN Annual Conference. Business and Educational Challenges in Dynamically Changing Enviroments...
The teaching methods used at the program imply the development of creativity and skills of independent management research and decision-making.
Duration: 21 months
Executive MBA does not provide participants with ready-made solutions for their problems. It teaches participants to ask questions. There are no right or wrong questions. Intellectual curiosity helps find new approaches and management solutions, generate new development scenarios, and by following them to change oneself and one’s environment, be ready to face challenges in life and at work, in any profession, industry, company or country.
An extra semester (semester 4) at the Master of Business Administration program (Executive МВА+Master).
Duration: 27 months
Unlike pre-experience master programs, which are aimed at fresh bachelor graduates, this post-experience master program is designed for professionals, continuing their education.
The participants who choose the Master in Business Administration program have the opportunity to complete the curriculum for EMBA and the curriculum for the Master in Management over a period of 2 years and three months. Together with the practical knowledge and business skills the participants also acquire fundamental theoretical knowledge, analytical skills, conduct research that results in the master thesis. This forms the basis for further development and advancement, mastering new management technologies, creating innovative and breakthrough management systems.
Upon completion of the program the participants are awarded the Master in management degree and get a state-recognized higher professional education diploma.
Executive MBA program is specifically designed for senior executives, business owners and co-owners, general directors, heads of departments and company branches, strategic decision-makers.
Executive MBA facts and figures
experience in years