The laboratory of management technologies & Consulting center
While studying at IBS, the students acquire knowledge and practical skills of using efficient management technologies. IBS consulting center’s mission is to help participants and graduates introduce the acquired management technologies at their place of work.
The team of consultants mostly consists of IBS faculty members, who have vast management consulting experience. They help participants to put to practical use the management tools, that they study in the classroom. IBS consulting center also provides consulting services to companies in all industries and fields, prioritizing the companies of IBS alumni.
The laboratory of management technologies
IBS research center “The laboratory for management technologies” was created for efficient coordination of faculty research activities. As a classroom is the place where MBA students exchange ideas and practices, so the laboratory is a platform for the exchange of ideas and expertise between faculty members.
The Laboratory’s main goals are:
- The development of new and efficient models and methods of management;
- Comparative analysis of effectiveness of management technologies and their adaptation to the realities of the Russian business;
- Integrating Russian and international business management practices for the development of case studies.
The research laboratory ensures a natural integration of science, learning and practice - the great triad of social progress. Practical management experience that is brought into the classroom by MBA students and faculty becomes the subject of research in IBS research laboratory. The faculty’s research results, in their turn, are then used in the teaching process and are transformed into new knowledge, that is acquired and then used in management practice by the business school’s students and program participants.
From science to management practice.
- Research allows our faculty to stay abreast of the latest developments in the global economic and management theory.
- Research results are incorporated into teaching and the latest scientific developments are conveyed to the students and program participants.
- Consulting activities help graduates introduce the newest and the most efficient management technologies into management practices. .
Consulting helps graduates introduce the latest management technologies into management practice.
Research results are incorporated into teaching and the latest scientific developments are conveyed to the students and program participants.
Research allows our faculty to stay abreast of the latest developments in the global economic and management theory.