IBS Alumni association was created to facilitate communication and cooperation with and between alumni.
IBS Alumni Association:
- A platform, uniting highly qualified Russian leaders, managers and professionals that are IBS alumni;
- Over 15 000 alumni.
The Association’s activities:
- Arranging meetings, consultations, seminars and conferences as well as short courses on the newest developments in management for Alumni;
- Helping IBS students and graduates find jobs and develop their careers;
- Arranging Alumni reunions, IBS anniversary celebrations;
- Publishing the Association’s newsletters;
- Charity work;
- Helping find contact information of IBS alumni and faculty.
IBS Career Center helps students and graduates find jobs and develop their careers.
Arranging meetings, consultations, seminars and conferences as well as short courses on the newest developments in management for Alumni.
Opportunities to create affinity groups
Helping find contact information of IBS alumni and faculty. Over 15 000 alumni.
The fraternity of successful people120 IBS alumni and faculty members are included in the list of «TOP-1000 Russian managers»
Arranging alumni meeting and reunions that facilitate setting up business contacts.
IBS anniversary celebrations
Alumni informal meetings
Publishing the Association’s newsletters
Since 1999 the Alumni Association has been publishing «IBS News» newsletter, which gives an overview of all developments and events of IBS and its Alumni Association, contains interviews with prominent business figures, alumni and faculty.
Our charity events give a chance to each child to feel needed and cared for, and help our alumni understand that every one of us can change the life of others for the better. Several times a year IBS Alumni Association members visit the Orthodox Svyato-Dimitievskiy girls’ orphanage, which is sponsored by IBS, and arrange children’s parties.
IBS Alumni Council