BSIEM – Business and Social Impact in Emerging markets
The project is meant to:
- create unique learning experiences in different contexts and countries (Brazil, Colombia, India , Russia, Mexico),
- acquaint students with a variety of situations, problems and opportunities,
- lead them to transform social issues into successful business models,
- build awareness and new prospective among business school students to enable them to do business pursuing integral wellness in the communities.
Groups, consisting of international students, will be visiting five countries. The program is tuition-free. Participants do not have to visit all four countries, they can choose any country/countries they want. In 2020-2021 academic year the project is implemented online in virtual groups.
Colombian Module 2021 (from 22nd to 26th November):
Module in Russia 2021, September-October 2021:
Module in Russia 2020, September-October 2020:
- Start of the module
- News, video materials and projects – module in Brazil, ISAE business-school